Friday, January 16, 2004

I've got a couple of emails I will respond to in the next few days (I'm still slogging through an academic article one guy sent me - as soon as I make up my mind on whether I like it or not, I'll post it and given the emailer a tip of the hat).

but first, a few emails expressed concern that I have a "Make a donation" button . Whatever. I put it up for the he[ck] of it. I don't expect any donations - but I won't turn down windfall. Anyone who is thinking of donating - I'm sure there are more deserving people out there.

Of course, I do have an education to finance and a family to take care of, so money is never a bad thing. But if I get nothing in donations, I don't really care. The button was put up as a lark, mainly because I could.

There - hopefully no one still thinks I'm evil.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?