Sunday, December 07, 2003

I was right in my Thanksgiving day prediction. Many other grad students not only attacked Bush for his "Cheap stunt" the other day in the student lounge. A few actually wished that someone would assassinate him. I wonder if I should I contact the Secret Service?

I didn't really like Clinton, but I always assumed that at the least, he was limited to 8 years in office. I never once heard a conservative wish him dead.

I think if these Liberals in my program hated him so much, but "loved America" (even if it is an imperialist power as they always qualify it) as many still proclaim, they would work on getting Dean or Kerry or Sharpton or someone else elected p why wish Bush dead?

More on this later - on why this extremism on Liberals' parts has pushed me to support Bush more than I usually would have.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?