Friday, October 29, 2004

I prefer to blog about being a conservative English major, and I don't blog much on the election. However, it's obvious I'm voting for Bush.

Anyway, for those few who may not have seen it, guest blogger Megan McArdle over at Instapundit has given the best and most nuanced (I hate that word, but it actually applies here. Oh - and Kerry is NOT nuanced at all) endorsement of Bush. Here are the details. (This is also posted Here at Megan McAdle's own blog).

I don't agree with all of it, but Megan McArdle's post should be required reading of all voters. Unfortunately, it is truly "nuanced" - a term (it seems to me) that most liberals (especially in English departments) have confused with obfuscation.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?