Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Not much to report, as I am still working 16 hour days. Next week I will have returned to my graduate program, so I should have lots to report on then. I'm going to try to post something between now and leaving Alaska, but no promises.

Meanwhile, check out the new link on the sidebar for http://www.youngelephant.com/ - I'm registered there as "The English Major." I haven't posted there (yet) - but I plan to once I return to the lower 48 (as we Alaskans call the 48 contiguous states - and I hate it when people call them the "continental United States" since Alaska is part of the North American continent. I know people think its off the coast of California because of unfortunate map placements, but Alaska is on the dang continent and is 2 and a half times the size of Texas!).

Hmm - oh, yeah. www.youngelephant.com. Looks like an interesting place for young conservatives (of all stripes) to hang out and discuss current events. I can't promise it will change your life, but it looks promising.



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?